Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no one in my immediate household has a card... lol and like i said it will take a while for the one im getting to get here... ill pay xtra $2 =P for now

Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't played iRO in forever, but on every other server I've played on Alchemists make slim potions which are considerably better than regular potions and weigh a hell of a lot less. I've played an alchemist to Lv92 and the potions they make get pretty insane later on. (I've healed a Crusader for over 4k before, Preist can only heal 2k). Just thought I'd let you know. If I start playing RO again I'll be an Alchemist and make potions for you guys.

Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, i was planning to be an alchemist. They sound so cool.

Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want to ask that this game is a paying game?
    Or what type? Sorry for the stupid question

Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep it is, MMORPG, but real cool, and real big. 15 day free trial!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Edit: Fixed, sorry it had broken the thread.

IRT TZ: Cool, be sure to join the guild if you're back!

IRT (In Reply To) Hell Knight: After your 15 day trial (no credit card required for the trial), you can buy either 30 hours or 1/3/6 month fixed-fee. You can sign up at either iRO (International and USA) or euRO (Europe). Because the USD is weak, exchange rates make iRO cheaper than euRO. You can pay with VISA, MasterCard, and other credit cards (credit cards recommended), as well as PayPal (+$1 commision) and PayByCash (+$2 commision). Here are the prices for credit cards (no commisions for you):

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,sans-serif">code:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><pre>
    iRO euRO
    30 hours (*) 6.44 ? 5.95 ?
    1 month fixed fee 9.68 ? 11.95 ?
    3 month fixed fee 25.80 ? (8.60 ?/m) 29.95 ? (9.98 ?/m)
    6 month fixed fee 45.97 ? (7.66 ?/m) 57.95 ? (9.65 ?/m)
    12 month fixed fee Not available 99.95 ? (8.33 ?/m)</pre></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

(*): Expires in 6 months; iRO's are worth if you play more than 45 hours a month, euRO's if you play more than 60 hours a month (only case where euRO is cheaper).

Months last 30 days in iRO, 31 days in euRO. Payment is never automatic; you have to do it 0-15 days before your last payment expires. This is done in case you don't want to play and would forget to cancel it. They'll keep your account if you don't play for a while. You can make 5 characters per server, and get access to 2 servers with your account (plus a beta test server).

Considering a RPG is out for around 45 ?, it lasts an average of 60 hours and you play an average of 2 times, that's 120 hours for 45 ?. You can play 210 hours in euRO for 41.65 ?.

iRO vs. euRO: The Granaboard players play on iRO, Chaos server. Most people in iRO are American, but there are people from all parts of the world. Most people in euRO is European or Asian from Turkey (*), and half of them are Germans. All people in iRO understand English, about half of euRO do. Most used language in iRO is English by far, German in euRO.

(*): Note: Aside from Turkey, most people from other Asian countries, especially East Asia, go to their own ROs or iRO.

I chose iRO to play with the people I know. I don't know if there are more Spanish in euRO than iRO, but I've found lots of Mexicans.

<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 08, 2004 11:38 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i joined a party of mexicans the other day, keke we were talkin spanish 80% of the time and we went down to lvl2 orc dungeon, good thing we had a good aco XD i gained a job and base lvl outta that so im happy

curses my time ran out while i was in the dungeon lmao, well... time to wait for y'know what *sob*

<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 08, 2004 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Cavalier ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cav, where have you been? The other day I was back too late I guess, the guild window said you were on but I doubt you were because you weren't responding and eventually it went off; I still have feathers for you if you want them as we agreed.

Bad thing is I'll probably be gone for three days, or not be online much, as I'll be visiting various parts of Spain.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

its ok i wont be on again till friday at earliest, next friday that is....... 7 days of no iRO ;_; oh god dont look at me!! *runs away crying loudly*

=P i updated IE6 so i hope its secure enough now so that i can pay via paypal &gt;_&gt; &lt;_&lt; &gt;_&gt; dont wanna lose my $100 in teh bank =P

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, it should be ok; when you're going to pay, I recommend the following procedure for maximum security (also read notes below):

1. Restart your computer?
    2. Run antivirus?
    3. Run Ad-aware?
    4. Run Spybot?
    5. Open IE, go directly to iro.ragnarokonline.com
    6. Pay

?: You can skip this if you have been running Ad-aware and Spybot regularly and you don't use MSIE outside this
    ?: You can skip this if you have been running an antivirus in the background or have been scanning everything new you got since last major antivirus pass.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast